Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Where do I draw the line???

Let me first start by saying the LOVE to collect, I more so love the chase of finding the next piece. Anyway, I used to collect cards of Duke players and that eventually got out of control and I have sold most of that collection. So, I decided to collect "gameused" memorabilia from NDSU and professional players who came from NDSU. So, jerseys it was, then a pair of cleats, then a gameball presented to Steve Nelson (painted on) and now I have a chance to own a pair of TB gameused pants from 1996 of which I do have a gu jersey to go with it that I already own. Also, the person selling the pants also wants me to buy two practice jerseys of his from that year as well (one used and one "issued"). I haven't move into our house we are building yet and I am afraid of having to much. So, do I buy all 3 pieces AND how will I display everything? Anyone want to show pictures of how they display the football jersey and cleats/balls collection? I'd love to get ideas. I loved the guy who is an Old Miss collector's display of his collection.

Thanks,

Joe
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Re: Where do I draw the line???

OUCH! I feel like the guy picked last at recess! No one has a comment or picture of their collection????
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes: