Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bricol Auction Experiences . . .

Please share your experience with Bricol Auctions from the bidders standpoint. Never dealt with them. How's the time between payment and shipment?

Thanks in advance.
    R. C. Walker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

treborreklaw@hotmail.com

Banned

Re: Bricol Auction Experiences . . .

I've participated in many Bricol Auctions.

They have always been professional and upfront with me, and have shipped everything promptly.

Being as they take credit cards, I generally get everything within a few days.

I have participated in several of their auctions, and even won a few of them. I thought they were terrific to work with.

The only complaint I had was the authenticator they use - grossly misrepresented one of the jerseys I won. They indicated it was a game worn batting practice jersey. When I received the "jersey", it was nothing more than a tiny t-shirt that could never have been worn by the player.

Bricol seems to ship within just a few days. If you pay by check, it will take a while since they ensure the check clears. I would suggest paying by CC, and the item gets to you in no time.

Brian is great to deal with. Very professional and always on time with deliveries. Although, they need to find a better solution on packing their items a little nicer. Example: I have received numerous items packed in grocery bags. It's not visually appealing to the consumer when your receive your hi-end items in these bags. But overall, BRICOL IS one of the friendliest auction houses in the business. A+.

Porsche

I've had nothing but good experiences with my purchases from them.

Ken

They're pretty much clueless regarding Orioles stuff, but, if you know what you're looking for/at, you can sometimes find bargains. Shipment is timely, however.

Banned

Brian is terrific. Quick shipping. Question on an item? Brain always answers emails in a timely fashion. Try getting the big auction houses to email you. Most times the big boys don't even bother to reply.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker
    Brian is terrific. Quick shipping. Question on an item? Brian always answers emails in a timely fashion. Try getting the big auction houses to email you. Most times the big boys don't even bother to reply.