Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Overstepping the boundaries

Christoper,
    Thank you for the very detailed description of this situations outcome. I appreciate each step that has been taken. As I stated in my post, I believe that the "leadership" of this forum has been nothing but professional and courteous, my concern is some of the member behavior.

I enjoy the forum very much. I've gotten some outstanding information and even a couple of pieces for my collection since joining. Like many others I could do without some of the personal vendettas and pontificating, but like everything and everywhere else in life, you have to take the good with the bad.

Thank you for providing a great place to interact with other collectors and for the professional care you have taken for this endeavor.

Abe

Re: Overstepping the boundaries

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier
    We have asked the member to contact eBay immediately to have the comment removed. We understand eBay has their own policies in this regard but we will continue to request the comment be removed until it hopefully is rescinded.
    I just wanted to let everyone know, with the help of the person who originally left the feedback, the comment has been removed from eBay. As stated before, we are committed to doing everything necessary to make sure your participation in this forum and on this site is nothing but a benefit to you.

Sincerely,
    Christopher Cavalier
    CEO - Game Used Universe