Can anyone help find a photo for me?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • minorsbatking07
    • Jul 2007

Re: Can anyone help find a photo for me?

Looks like Cabrera could of used the zinger in the home run derby. is it red and black with a white stripe in the middle?

Comment

• minorsbatking07
      • Jul 2007

Comment

• Marlins2003
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by minorsbatking07
        Looks like Cabrera could of used the zinger in the home run derby. is it red and black with a white stripe in the middle?

He wasn't in the 07 HR Derby. This was supposedly used during his 1 at-bat in the 07 ASG. The pics show a black one tone bat, maybe a LVS. The seller is saying the Zinger he has was used during the ASG.

I've thought about it all day and even if I was mistaken and he meant the 2004, 2005 or 2006 ASG....I can't find pics of him using a taped handled Zinger in any of the ASG's, only the 2007 ASG (but again, not a Zinger). Again, I will say that I may still be mistaken and there may be pics that I just have missed.

So far, this is leading me to believe the seller saw the same pic that was used here (with the taped handle and hard to distingish the exact bat model) and figured since Cabrera primarily uses Zingers, that he would just be able to get away with saying his taped handled Zinger was the one from the 07 ASG.

If this is true, it's sad how low some people will stoop just for a sale. Though the verdict isn't 100% in yet. I will continue to ask him questions and see if I can get a definative answer as to the bats use.

Comment

Working...