Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Re: Lets see what you knuckleheads look like.I'll start...

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    Thats cool being able to go down on the field.

Where is that Steller Display case located? That is quite a collection in the background.
    It was an awesome experience. I got back from Iraq a fews days before it. I was the guest of honor for the Ravens and was down on the field like 2 and a half hours before the game for all the pregame stuff. The only part that sucked was I froze by azz off during the first 2 quarters of the game. Not sure how cold it was that night but Marine Dress Blues don't keep you warm. They let change at half time.

That store is PS Game Gear located in Fair Oaks Mall in DC. I'm not even sure if it's still there.

At work
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by sportscrazy13 View Post
    Me walking out with Ray Lewis for the coin toss, I'm the Marine - 28 Dec 2003 game vs. Steelers, game when Jamal Lewis was trying to rush for the single season rushing record - Ravens won in over time on a field goal - Ray is eyeballing Joey Porter as Joey was talking some crazy smack to him

Oorah!

Me and Phil (ScrapIron) Garner outside Philadelphia's Veterans Stadium after a game in the summer of 1980!

Me and Gary Carter playing golf two years ago year at a charity event in Orlando Florida. I lost about 40 pounds since then!
    Best,
    Jessie

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR METS GAME USED CATCHER ITEMS, and bats from: Bruce Berenyl, Randy Niemann, Rick Anderson, John Mitchell as well as Tim Burke's Mets GU items

email me at : jjburkeesq@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    Me and Phil (ScrapIron) Garner outside Philadelphia's Veterans Stadium after a game in the summer of 1980!

Love "old school...back in the day" photos. This is me and my hero...my Mom, when I graduated in 1978.

Regards, Tony

I don't have any cool photos of me being with anyone except my wife, but heres a few!

My wife and I at the Hooters in Ft. Lauderdale.
    Name:  0.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  15.9 KB

My wife and I outside of Landshark Stadium after the game on Oct. 4th. Fins won 38-10! My wife, a Steelers fan was gracious enough to root with me
    Name:  00.jpg
Views: 884
Size:  44.6 KB

Me at the Chargers-Steelers playoff game in 2009. Me in Chargers gear supporting one of my favorite Dolphins, Chris Chambers. My wife to the left of me. Notice I wasn't gracious enough to support the Steelers
    Name:  000.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  61.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    I don't have any cool photos of me being with anyone except my wife, but heres a few!

My wife and I at the Hooters in Ft. Lauderdale.
    Attachment 30593

My wife and I outside of Landshark Stadium after the game on Oct. 4th. Fins won 38-10! My wife, a Steelers fan was gracious enough to root with me

Me at the Chargers-Steelers playoff game in 2009. Me in Chargers gear supporting one of my favorite Dolphins, Chris Chambers. My wife to the left of me. Notice I wasn't gracious enough to support the Steelers
    Jason - I am most impressed that your wife is going with you to Hooters!!!!!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Jason - I am most impressed that your wife is going with you to Hooters!!!!!!!!
    Thanks! When we used to live in Philly a few years ago and couldn't get Sunday Ticket, we used to go to Hooters to watch games. She would always tell me which ones were here favorite

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    LOL, that was the year I was born.....just a few months old when this was taken. Sorry, not trying to make you feel old....