Hello forum members:

Can someone with LS knowledge please inform me if this is common on LS bats. I recently won a game used Eric Byrnes bat from his A's days on EBAY. The LS label looks correct with the 125 without the underline...model M110, but instead of powerized written by the label, it says Select Maple. Is this a common practice on LS maple bats. It's not a LS M9, its regular old LS. I have just never seen it before. I have a LS Brad Fuller bat that says powerized but its not maple. At the back of the barrell opposite of Byrnes name and team name and model number, it has the maple leaf that says TPX and then the MLB logo, although you can barely make them out because its hammered with use. Just wanted to know if anyone owns or has seen legit LS bats that say select maple, because I have never seen it before, but I'm still relatively new to the hobby and am lacking bat knowledge. Thank you all in advance for any info provided. I'm not trying to question validity of the bat being legit, I feel the seller is good, I just am seeking clarification.

Aaron