Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Gilbert Arenas Game Worn jersey

Quote Originally Posted by minorsbatking07 View Post
    I should be getting credit for giving him the nickname of Agent Zero, I created it for him 2 years ago, but i remember reading an article saying some guy is responsible in washington of giving it to him last year, i was like nooooooooooooooooooo way man. thats bogus. i still have to confront gilbert to show him my card book where i wrote 2 nicknames I thought he might like. I told him the 2 nicknames, he kinda shruged off agent zero, and then he was confused by my other one, I think it was Indivisible, it has something to do with Math and the number 0 and he was really confused when I tried to explain it to him.
    I should of had jersey number 3 this year, but Gilbert didnt see me, which was stupid cuz I got into the floor seats by the bench.
    i have every all-stars game worn shoes in the NBA. I need a gilbert jersey, wud u trade? or ill give u a lot of cash.

Banned

i got a gilbert arenas game worn retro bulllets jersey. not the orange one. the white one with blue and orange stripes on it. the coolest jersey he ever wore. email me if intrested. i would want either another gilbert jersey or game worn shoes.

Banned

I might be interested in your Arenas jersey Elbooman. I have Gilbert Arenas game worn gold/white addidas with Roadrunner on the toe of each shoe. Each shoe stamped promo inside too. LMK if you want to trade or just buy them. Thanks,
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by elbooman View Post
    i got a gilbert arenas game worn retro bulllets jersey. not the orange one. the white one with blue and orange stripes on it. the coolest jersey he ever wore. email me if intrested. i would want either another gilbert jersey or game worn shoes.

how much would you want to sell?

List of shoes-
    Carlos Boozer
    Marcus Fizer
    Brendan Haywood
    Smush Parker
    Jason Kapono
    Brad Miller- not tradeable or sellable
    Mike Miller
    chris mihm-2 pairs
    chris jeffries
    crap i got more, cant remember

I also have a crap load of armbands and headbands from players that i would like to unload,

antwan jamison
    shawn marion
    eddy curry
    jason richardson
    jermaine oneal
    many many others
    i do have a lebron high school armband and headband