Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

hot damn, another Blue Jays Reference Guide!

do you collect Blue Jays jerseys? well boy oh boy have I got a treat for you! it's the third edition of my Blue Jays Reference Guide! A FREE reference guide covering every detail of Blue Jays game jerseys AND BP jerseys from 1977-1997!
    since my last version, there's been updated info and more pictures! hot diggity, christmas has come early this year! had little ralphie parker been a jays jersey collector, this guide would've been his "red ryder"!

www.glory-jays.com

(it's a 21mb .pdf file which requires the Adobe Acrobat reader. The reader can be obtained for free on www.adobe.com).

the guide has a menu on the left hand side to help navigate the various sections. guide is best viewed at 100%

rudy.

Re: hot damn, another Blue Jays Reference Guide!

Excellent work. This is a very useful tool if anyone is seeking a Blue Jays jersey from this era.

Does anybody own a 1996 Canada Day red jersey?

Very nice work. Thank you for this.

While we're on the subject of Blue Jays jerseys...has anyone seen a 1984 home (white) jersey for sale or in a collection?

Thanks in advance.

fred
    fredhip@yahoo.com

Very well done! Is there any chance that you will someday extend it for years after 1998?

"Is there any chance that you will someday extend it for years after 1998?"

to be honest, no. that was the last one. there was a complete lack of info out there on pre-1989 jays jerseys. especially the 70s and 80s gamers and BP jerseys. (i actually started the guide because i really wanted some early 90s Jays BP tops and found that i had absolutely no clue about them at all. i didn't know who made them, when, what the tagging was, if they should have nobs or not, what fonts were used, etc and nobody else seemed to know either. even bill henderson's guide was of little help in that area.) conversely, it's pretty easy to find out anything about post-1998 jays gamers. there are lots of them out there as well as tons of pics on getty and bill henderson's guide does a solid job of covering post-1998 jerseys. hence, there's no need for me to add to it. the guide was meant to fill in a gap. i don't think there's much of a gap in post-1998 items.

rudy.

I have a red Blue Jays from 1996, #15 Shawn Green.
    Larry Pelliccioni
    llpell@wowway.com