Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Lightbulb Rockies buttons and tags

I've never seen anyone other than the Rockies use those type of buttons during the Russell era. It was a nice touch by the team.

Also, for 1993 (inaugural season) Rockies gamers, at least 1 set of homes and roads was mad with retail collar size tags, no fabric content tag under the Russell label in the tail, and no strip tag. All were originally accompanied by team LOAs and these sets were bought from the Rockies in the mid-1990s by Ball Park Heroes.

Dave M.

Banned
    Was this one a Manny Ramirez?
    Dave M.

Banned

Exclamation Manny Ramirez 2004 Bosox jersey

The previous post was in response to dafivehole.

Dave M.

Banned

Lightbulb 1991 Russell MLB jerseys

Although the Russell MLB uniform contract began in 1992, there are a few 1991 Russell gamers in the hobby. Russell issued some of the Braves BP jerseys in 1991, and a few "test" jerseys worn briefly by players in 1991 exist. None of these have the R sleeve logo. The test jersey I am aware of include a Bobby Bonilla Pirates, a Jack Morris Twins and one other whose player/team combo escapes my mind at the moment.

Dave Miedema

Banned
    Tag design carryovers are not uncommon on 1990's Russell MLB gamers, and I just bought a doozy. A perfectly good and legit Mike Redmond Marlins road gamer.with a 1992 Russell manufacturer's label. This on a jersey with the MLB logo on the back of the neck, meaning it was worn no earlier than 2000. I'm happy with it, but that's a new record for me for a Russell tag carryover.

Dave M.