Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Tracking down information re: college football jerseys

I'm trying to date some college football jerseys (game and practice jerseys) that are allegedly game / practice-used. They're all from the same college (my alma mater). I have some basic information (pictures, the name of the manufacturer, etc.), but I'm having trouble determining what to do next. Any thoughts/advice would be much appreciated.

Re: Tracking down information re: college football jerseys

Photos of the tagging(or detailed description) would help determine the year. What material are the jerseys?

What college/university are they from? There's a few on this board who specialize in certain schools who would be able to help.

They're from the University of Virginia. I don't have any of them in hand at this point, just pictures.

1. This is supposedly a practice uniform. They're both made by Russell Athletic. I can try to get more information re: the year they were used, as well as additional pictures, if you think that would help.

2. Game used jerseys. The first one is supposedly from 1998 and was manufactured by Reebok. I don't have any information re: the second one, but it appears to have a Reebok tag.

3. This is supposedly a team-issued sweatshirt. I'm sure it would be next to impossible to confirm whether it's actually team-issued.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I've been collecting memorabilia for a long time, but I'm just starting to get into the "game used" materials and my knowledge is pretty limited.