Another "find" of possible Game Used Memorabilia (3 items)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apujols04
    • Nov 2005

Re: Another "find" of possible Game Used Memorabilia (3 items)

B.T.P.H. -- So are you also saying that the 3 items I posted at the beginning of this thread are probably fakes as well??

Comment

• apujols04
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Eric
      I would appreciate knowing which auction house mentioned I buy from them. You can post it here or email it to me at ecky3@aol.com
      Thanks
      Eric
      You will know in a month. You get their mailing I assume so just wait. It was going to be crazy anyway ever since I made my first post on this forum, so lets wait until the auction book is printed and distributed before i give anyone, including yourself, any ammo to try to unfairly get any of my items pulled. The wider the distribution, the more fun this will be watching if the authentication holds up 100% and if the jerseys go for big money. I hope the authenticators and the auction house prevail, and they end up being right regarding the authenticity of these jerseys.

Comment

• Eric
        • Jan 1970

APujols4

I sent you an email. Please respond.
        Eric
        Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• apujols04
          • Nov 2005

APujols4

Eric
          To my forum email address? I don't have the premium membership so it is not letting me log into my messages on this forum.

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
            • Nov 2005

dry leaves

Originally posted by apujols04
            If this was the NBA, you would be fouled out already for the number of reaches you have made. Move your feet, don't reach.

Pujols
            Do you write your own material or do you have an "in-house" staff?

Comment

• apujols04
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by both-teams-played-hard
              Pujols
              Do you write your own material or do you have an "in-house" staff?
              Both-teams-play-hard,

Do you linger here all day just praying you can try to prove you know a little bit after someone posts a pic. Is it better than sex?--trying to prove why every item you don't personally own has "problems?" You make the whole thing a sport. Is it because you probably never actually excelled in a sport past high school so you make being a doubting Thomas into a sport instead? i hope I am improving your quality of life with my posts.

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
                • Nov 2005

lighter fluid

Are you not the one who told another forum member that the Bradshaw did indeed look like it was at least a game issued 70's Steelers jersey.
                Yes. I am not the one. Hasn't this auction house asked you to shut up yet? You are destroying the mystery of your jerseys!

Comment

• trsent
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2005

Ok, this is getting out of hand.

Eric wants to know which auction house you claim told you that Eric is a bidder in their auctions, and you have ignored his request and dodged his questions. The auction house was out of line, because bidders should not be discussed by name with other customers - That is common sense.

You come here looking for help, and you don't like that people took time to try to help you. Get over it, some of the people on here will take hours of their day looking to help photo-match an item you are asking for help with - And if you don't like what they found, take the item to an auction house for them to authenticate because maybe they know more than some of us on here do.

What do you want from the users of this forum? Really, email Eric directly and drop this crap already!

Eric, I would suggest it is time to lock this thread - It is going no-where anymore but a stupid pissing match.

Comment

• apujols04
                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by trsent
                    Ok, this is getting out of hand.

Eric wants to know which auction house you claim told you that Eric is a bidder in their auctions, and you have ignored his request and dodged his questions. The auction house was out of line, because bidders should not be discussed by name with other customers - That is common sense.

You come here looking for help, and you don't like that people took time to try to help you. Get over it, some of the people on here will take hours of their day looking to help photo-match an item you are asking for help with - And if you don't like what they found, take the item to an auction house for them to authenticate because maybe they know more than some of us on here do.

What do you want from the users of this forum? Really, email Eric directly and drop this crap already!

Eric, I would suggest it is time to lock this thread - It is going no-where anymore but a stupid pissing match.
                    Eric needs to leave me an email address, as I said I cannot get into my G.U.U. account. Also, Eric was not mentioned by name by the auction house. They said that they only know of a few people of this site who bid with them and that one of the bidders is the man on this site. I knew who this wasright away.

B.T.P.H.--what do you mean by the "mystery?"

Eric, please post your email address in this thread, and then I will email you me email address. We can discuss this then.

Comment

• apujols04
                      • Nov 2005

Also, the reason for the auction house talking about this site and the bidder is that I was telling them how this site is being to used to discredit me. Obviously, this is all hanging on the accuracy of the authenticators opinions. The auction house did the right thing in telling a consignor who has given them maybe up to $100,000 worth of items that they will go to bat for me if my jerseys are proven to be the real deal. They wanted to let me know that not EVERYONE on this forum was going to be thinking that myself and/or the auction house are a bunch of scam artists.

BTPH, do not assume that the only people bidding high dollars on the jerseys use this forum. The mystery will remain with the majority of the bidders.

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
                        • Nov 2005

oily rags

An auction house who specifically told me that YOU, Eric, are one of their regular bidders.
                        Pujols
                        There is a "DELETE" button. You can go back to previous posts and "alter" history!

Comment

• apujols04
                          • Nov 2005

Re: oily rags

Originally posted by both-teams-played-hard
                          Pujols
                          There is a "DELETE" button. You can go back to previous posts and "alter" history!
                          They did not name him by name but by implication. They probably did not know I would know who they were talking about. I overheard something, and right away knew it was Eric they were talking about.

Comment

• apujols04
                            • Nov 2005

APujols4

Eric
                            Eric, I checked the only email address I had listed here: utahjazzfan8@hotmail.com.

You did NOT send me any email. I am not dodging anything. Rest assured you were not named by name by the auction house. However, the conversation I overheard made it clear they were talking about you. I do not think they had any clue I even heard what they said until I asked them about it. Their silence answered my question. No reason to be mad at them. Didyou expect them to be rude to someone who has consigned such a high value worth of memorabilia to them. Especially when they get 32.5% when its all said and done.

Comment

• Eric
                              • Jan 1970

To my forum email address? I don't have the premium membership so it is not letting me log into my messages on this forum.
                              APujols4-
                              You story about the auction house changes every time. I want you to email me with the accurate story. It went from something that was told to you that mentioned me specifically, to something you overheard about me, to something you overheard which didn't mention me by name.

Earlier in the thread I posted my email address ecky3@aol.com
                              I would like an email response to thie ASAP.
                              Eric

Comment

• Eric
                                • Jan 1970

Both-teams-play-hard,

Do you linger here all day just praying you can try to prove you know a little bit after someone posts a pic. Is it better than sex?--trying to prove why every item you don't personally own has "problems?" You make the whole thing a sport. Is it because you probably never actually excelled in a sport past high school so you make being a doubting Thomas into a sport instead? i hope I am improving your quality of life with my posts.
                                This is in violation of the rules of the forum. Everyone involved in this bickering has been warned. I shouldn't have to lock threads. If I have to tell anyone to stop again, I'll assume you don't want to follow the rules of the forum and you will be suspended.
                                Eric

Comment

Working...