Another "find" of possible Game Used Memorabilia (3 items)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eric
    • Jan 1970

Re: Another "find" of possible Game Used Memorabilia (3 items)

Where to begin

First off- I guess the most obvious thing is, if you so dislike the people here and their ability to give opinions on jerseys, then why keep coming on here to ask for it

Secondly- As long as you're posting our private conversations here, let's go.
    You came on here and said an auction house told you directly that I bid with their auction. As the thread developed, your story changed at least two more times. I wrote you to find out who the auction house was. The reason auction houses use user names and not real names is to offer some privacy I wanted to know who was violating that.
    I sent you a few emails which apparently you did not get. I wasn't looking to make an issue of this in public, as I wrote to you on 1/23
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    As I said, I will not share it with the forum. If I said anything to the auction house, I would just send an email simply stating "please do not share personal information about me bidding in your auctions without my permission"
    Eric
    You told me to wait until the auction catalogs were printed.
    I told you "I'm sorry David. No deal. I told you I wouldn't share it with the
    forum. I wanted to know which auction house invaded my privacy and you
    will not help me. I will handle it without your help. I think it's best
    that we not talk anymore.
    Good luck.
    Eric"
    you then responded with...

what a sore loser you are. If I would not have said anything, then you
    would not have evn known such a thing happened. invaded your privacy?
    while the government is spying? not worth crying over. i see you are as
    easy to work with as your buddy (NAME REMOVED). what was the problem with not getting me in the middle of your tift? not any more mature than some of the posters really are. you cant respect my wishes, but you want my help. it does not seem fair to me. now i guess you will kick me off the board b/c i dont want to kiss your a**. i was willing to share the info if you could be fair about it.
    David, you seem to have problems with a lot of people. I let a lot slide with you, but you have again crossed with line with baiting posts. I am suspending your account. You need to take some time and take a breath and decide if you can function here without fighting with people. You have made this site unpleasant and I have to tell you, a lot of people have emailed me to complain. I'm sure I'll get a profanity laced email from you, so please save your energy.
    I am not singling you out. I do not play favorites. I'm not looking for people to kiss my a**. I'm just looking for people to act like civilized human beings. Please let me know when you think you can behave like one.
    Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• youngjerseycollector
      • Jan 2006

**banned User***

Comment

• youngjerseycollector
        • Jan 2006

**post Removed- User Banned***

Comment

• ebayautos
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

After reading this entire thread and the other threads involving David and his jerseys, it does appear that individuals are held to different standards. The fact he was only banned after posting what he felt was the communication between Eric and himself shows that David being banned has most to do with David confronting the moderator.

Eric, is a forum a true public forum if you can post a reply and then ban a user from replying to your attacks? Before you assume this is David and ban my posts as well, I would like you to contact me and be sure your assumption is correct. I can provide my phone number if you wish.

Comment

• Eric
            • Jan 1970

What an incredible coincidence "ebayautos"- you joined the forum today, the same day apujols04 was banned, you have come to the defense of apujols04 on the same issues as he AND- now this is the kicker everyone- strap yourselves in-----

ebayautos posted from the same IP address as apujols04!

Adios ebayautos!

Comment

• R. C. Walker
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Eric
              ebayautos posted from the same IP address as apujols04!
              I saw that movie! It was called "Dumb & Dumber".

Good riddance!
              R. C. Walker
              sigpic

treborreklaw@hotmail.com

Comment

• trsent
                Banned
                • Nov 2005

Some people will never learn.

Comment

• youareajerk

Hey clownass, this is a work computer. There are over 30 employees here and there are multiple public computers. Therefore, things are not as you say they are. I would not expect any class out of you. Keep crying because I would not share the info you wanted.

David

Comment

• hblakewolf
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2005

David-
                    Instead of continuing to make a complete fool of yourself, why not find a chat room somewhere else that's more fitting to your interests, and allow those who are sincerely interested in the game used marketplace a form free of your insipid posts. Might I suggest cabbagepatchdolls.com, or GIJOES.COM. ? Likewise, I suggest you spare folks of your constant spelling and grammatical errors, and locate the spell check button on your computer.

I for one have had my fill, and no doubt, others agree.

Eric, keep up the good work.

Howard Wolf
                    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Comment

• trsent
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by youareajerk
                      Hey clownass, this is a work computer. There are over 30 employees here and there are multiple public computers. Therefore, things are not as you say they are. I would not expect any class out of you. Keep crying because I would not share the info you wanted.

David
                      That is funny, so 30 people work at the same place, and you keep coming back to defend the same situation?

I needed something to laugh about today.

Comment

• nate
                        • Nov 2005

Time to move forward....

Comment

• Eric
                          • Jan 1970

Everyone-

Let's please take the high road and let it go. There are still rules about namecalling etc.
                          Eric

Comment

Working...