X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingjammy24
    • Nov 2005

Re: Story- Fake Steelers Items On Ebay

Matt/ESM:

I've looked over all of the ESM items on Ebay (as well as many on your site) and I couldn't find any mention of any items coming with a player-signed letter. Every single item stated it came with an ESM COA. The COA's themselves bore no mention or signature of any athlete.
    Can you point me to the items that come with a letter directly from an athlete?

re: your Buffalo Bills source.
    Hines Ward stated he's never worn cleats like that. Your source is saying he did. If you choose to believe your source, you're also saying Hines Ward doesn't know what kind of cleats he wears or what his autograph looks like. While I realize that athletes do sometimes make errors about their own uniforms and equipment, I think in this case, if it were me, I would personally take Hines Ward's comments about his own cleats over the the reassurance of a player on another team. Hines Ward has no financial interest in the cleats. Your source does.
    Cleats coming straight from the Steelers locker room aren't the same thing as cleats coming straight from Hines Ward. I'm sure the Steeler's locker room is filled with hundreds of pairs of all sorts of cleats.

Rudy.

Comment

Working...