Members,

I have been reading posts on this website for about three months. and I have posted responses on occasion. I have learned quite a bit from the "non-experts" and very little to zero from the "experts". I continually shake my head in disbelief when "experts" like Bernie G. come on this website and refuse to answer questions about a particular jersey they have sold or owned. Instead of stating facts, he dances around, shucks, and jives around the questions. Many can see through the "smoke and mirrors". When that does not work he attacks, pokes fun, or throws sarcasm at any poster who questions the authenticity of his jerseys. Clearly professionals, and I mean true professionals in this business do not act like Bernie G. As a former Chief of Police, an Executive for the Fortune #1 company in the world and now the owner of one of the largest consulting firms in NY, I would never, ever treat potential clients, prospects, business acquaintences, friends and even web posters the way Bernie G. does.

Bernie is no professional in my book and an "expert" in game worn jerseys??? Folks, you have to be kidding me.

Mark Weimerskirch