Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Interesting picture from ESM...

Saw an interesting picture from an ESM auction of Jose Molina. As you can see right next to Molina, there is a stack of BLANK LOA's getting ready to be signed by him. I didn't know that these were signed BEFORE anything was typed onto them. Does this seem wrong? The player doesn't even know what they're going to type on the LOA, why would they sign them while they're still blank?

Re: Interesting picture from ESM...

When I talked to them last year sometime about an item they told me with a big signing of alot of items they print out certificates in advance and get the player to sign them.
    I thought that was strange also but thought nothing of it until you just brought the issue up.

Re: Interesting picture from ESM...

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Saw an interesting picture from an ESM auction of Jose Molina. As you can see right next to Molina, there is a stack of BLANK LOA's getting ready to be signed by him. I didn't know that these were signed BEFORE anything was typed onto them. Does this seem wrong? The player doesn't even know what they're going to type on the LOA, why would they sign them while they're still blank?

Kyle, this is so very wrong. There could be some items the player is signing as game issued and not game used, yet their description can be what ever the promoter or company wants it to say. This is very scary.

I think it's insane for anyone to sign any document, without knowing what the final document is going to say.