Which MLB Teams issue LOA's on Game Used Items?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PudgePollyMillerFan
    • Jul 2007

Which MLB Teams issue LOA's on Game Used Items?

Being kinda new to the MBL collecting side of things.....I wondered which MLB teams issue LOA's with their game used/worn items? I know most do MLB Authentication Program now....but who still issue's LOA's and which teams use to? Just curious.....thanks for the helpful info!
    "All suspects are guilty until proven innocent in the court of law":D

cjduffield@cablespeed.com
  • athletics61
    • Mar 2006

Re: Which MLB Teams issue LOA's on Game Used Items?

Welcome to the hobby! I can state that the Oakland Athletics issue letters of authenticity for the game worn jerseys they sell at their annual Fan Fest. I am sure other teams follow a similar path.

Don

dthedos@columbus.rr.com

Comment

• kylehess10
      • Feb 2006

I know that the Rockies do, and the Mets/Yankees/Red Sox have Steiner. I believe the Cubs issue LOA's the the Cubs Convention and Braves use to but stopped at the beginning of 2006. I'm not sure about other teams though.
      kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
      http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• XPFO
        Banned
        • May 2007

I have a couple of White Sox items with team LOA from the team garage sale.

Comment

• jrhrlh
          • Jun 2007

The Pirates also issue a LOA with bats and jerseys. Very plain,looks like it was printed from a computer with no holo on the LOA or item.

Comment

• woodbat
            • Apr 2007

All the game bats I have purchased, through the years from the St Louis Cardinals come with a team COA. It has the team letterhead and will list the player/team name on the bat, the model number, manufacture, color, additional characteristics/notes, marking on the knob, player who used the bat(if different from name on the bat). Example: My Pujols bat has the 5 marked out on the knob and a 3 placed, denoting Renteria also used the bat. This is specified on the COA. They are signed by various officers of the Cardinal organization. I do not get into any jerseys, hats, shoes gloves etc, but would think the Cardinals would also have COA's for them.

Comment

Working...