3arod13,

Let me see if I can answer this for you. Before I posted this story, I explained the entire situation to Eric and after some thought, he ok'd the post.

The issue is that I purchased a "game used related" item from a forum member and there was a legitimate, documented problem with it. It would be the same if it was a bat, jersey, etc. Since many members here purchase bat racks for their displays, I felt that it was a post relative to our hobby and was worthy of being posted for any member who planned to do business with this forum member. Since my post, this forum member has stepped up and agreed to take care of the issue. I truly appreciate his responsible way of handling it and that's why I posted this updated information. I dont really think that you can compare my post and yours. They are different as XPFO explained.

I take no joy in flaming a fellow member and that's why I asked Eric first. In so much that it is his site, he can allow, delete, modify etc any post that he deems necessary.