It's nice to see that Doug Allen is responding but don't bet for one minute that he is just doing it to be nice. He is trying to save face for Mastros since they got caught red handed still selling a shirt that was rejected by a leading authenticator that actually takes the time to research their items. It sure is convenient for Mastros to have Lou Lampson in their back pocket when things like this happen so he can just sign off on anything and Mastros doesn't have to think twice in selling something with his letter?

What I would like to see is Doug to come on here and explain why Mastros still decided to sell the "Darrell Griffith Louisville Cardinals game used jersey" that was in their October 2006 auction after I provided proof from Griffith himself and the University of Louisville to Brian Marren with Mastros and to Lou Lampson that U of L wore knit jerseys during Griffith's tenure and did not start wearing the mesh until approximately 3 years later. The color of the numbers and lettering were even wrong but Lou still signed off on it and Mastros still sold it even though they were given this information well before their auction closed.

I'm not looking to start a fight but I think the CEO of a reputable company should have concerns and explain their actions when they are selling fake items to their valued customers.