These answers read like they were scripted, or ghost written. If the "High Bidder" talked to the equipment manager at UNC, then why didn't the equipment manager tell him jordan had his shooting shirt like he told the Daily News? Also, the equipment manager would have told him that it is a long standing tradition that ACC schools give each player their uniforms when they leave their particular school. How do you think I was able to buy Ranzino Smith's uniforms? And that schlock qoute "9) How do you feel about the whole process? What if anything would you change? I am disappointed that the shirt is not real as I would have loved to add it to my collection. I am glad Mastro Auctions did the right thing and cancelled the sale." If someone tried to rip me off by covering up a major flaw in a 5 digit purchase I would not be say they were doing "the right thing." The "High Bidder" comes accross like an damn fool when reading the answers Mastro provided. He has a collection of "early Carolina items"? Define early. Carolina was a national power long before Jordan arrived in Chapel Hill.