Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Gorman Thomas Game Used World Series Bat

Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Banned

Talking Re: Gorman Thomas Game Used World Series Bat

Scott,
    Thanks for the pictures of Yount during the 1982 World Series. About a 2 years ago GameUsedGuy bought a Pete Vuvkovich game used 1982 Worls Series bat on ebay. That bat had 1982 World Series below his name not in the middle of the bat, and the Vuckovich bat is auto. by the hole team, he bought that bat for around $750.00. That was a true world series bat not like this one on ebay now. If you have any questions about the Vuckovich bat email GameUsedGuy at Sparky65@buckeye-express.com and ask him to send you a picture of that bat you will see who has the real world series bat.

Banned

I see that Zane is selling this bat once agian. It sold back in 2007 to some guy, but I guess the deal didn't go through. That's why he is relisting it this time. He might think we have forgoten about this bat but I didn't. Now the discription of the bat is all different this time around, then last time it was on EBAY. I would stay away from this bat!!

Here's Bob Forsch's bat from the '82 Series. It would seem odd for the Brewers bats to be branded differently.

Banned

Jeff,
    Thanks for the picture of the Bob Forsch bat. I know we talked about this Thomas bat in the past and we both agreed that it weird that the Brewers bats would be different from the Cardinal bats. I just wish Zane would pull this bat off EBAY. I'm a Big Brewers fan and I wouldn't even think about buying this bat. BEWARE!!

Banned

I hope Zane is happy with himself once again for selling this bat to another collector. Here is the item number on EBAY 200399134716 look under completed auction it ended today. This time he was able to sell it for $282.00. What gets me is that everyone sticks up for Zane but how can you, when he sell's a bat like this knowing it isn't a true game used World Series bat. I will be contacting the winner of this bat in a couple of days, and let him or her know that it isn't a true world series bat. I bet it will be reutrned to Zane once again. This is the problem we have in our hobby dealers selling junk to people that don't know enough about game used bats.