As some of you may know Elite has signed Manny Ramirez to a game used contract.They started advertising this in the beginning of May saying that they had a June 26th signing where they would be getting a heap of game used equipment.Being the huge Manny fan i am i immediately contacted Scot Monette the presidend of Elite to inquire.I was offered a pre pay price on a 07 game used and autographed Sam bat which i made payment for on May 15th.I was actually invited up to Boston by Scot to the hotel where the signing was taking place to pick out my bat and peruse all the other game used items.I was suppose to meet him on June 26th but thankfully couldn't make it as there was no game used anyway.At this point i was mostly impressed with my dealings with Scot.He told me on July 12th that the last signing was that week and i would get my bat shortly thereafter.I emailed him a few days after that to incquire about my bat and thats when it started going downhill.His answers(if any at all)were very short and vague saying that the signing would be"any day now".Well i sat for a couple weeks and heard that indeed the last signing happened right before the National in Cleveland at the end of July and i patiently waited for Scot to get back to his offices to inquire when my bat was gonna be shipped.This was August 5th.I get an answer the next day saying that he had my bat and it will be shipped 2 days later and that i'd love it.Well needless to say that day came and went and i got nothing.So again i emailed Scot pretty sternly asking for a refund as i was sick and tired of the ignored emails dates that came and went.And excuses like Manny's character was part of the problem(which i can see to a point).I also told him i was gonna write this letter if i didn't get the truth.Last email i got from him was on August 14th saying to please give him one more day and don't write a letter to the forum.He stated that he didn't have my bat and that it was in Boston still but was gonna take care of it and send me some pics.Well 3 ignored emails later here i am empty handed with no idea whats going on and 700$+ in the hole.

If he chooses to post here please know that i have all emails between he and i for this whole deal.And can prove everything i claim here without a doubt.

This is just a fraction of our correspondence.He is literally ignoring me at this point.I'm contacting my credit card company and the Better Business Bureau of South Florida because he refuses to give me the bat he says he has or the refund that i have asked for at least 3 times now.Really to bad because a lot of you know how much Manny stuff i go after as does Scot.So he just lost a big customer.
Jon