So who plans on attending the Atlanta Braves fanfest next week? I plan to be there on Saturday atleast an hour and a half early so I could get into the Chipper Jones (or maybe Teixeira) line, or I might just go in and grab all the cheap game used they might have.

Here's some info on it:

The Atlanta Braves will hold what the team calls their "largest FanFest ever" on January 12 and 13, featuring a multitude of activities for the family, including some aimed at collectors. The event will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center for the first time.
From 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. on Saturday, January 12, and 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Sunday, January 13, Braves fans will have the opportunity to meet Braves players, alumni, and top prospects, collect autographs, play interactive games, participate in skills clinics and shop for Braves memorabilia and merchandise.

All activities once inside Braves FanFest 2008, including autograph sessions with Braves players, coaches, and alumni, will be free.
Braves memorabilia, including game-worn Braves jerseys, autographed baseballs, bats, photos, lineup cards, and game-used equipment will be on sale at the Atlanta Braves Foundation Community Corner. New in 2008, the "Community Closet" will feature an array of collectible items on sale for what the club calls a "substantial discount" as the Braves clean their closets to make room for new memorabilia in 2008.
Three autograph stations will feature a rotating marquee of Atlanta Braves players, coaches, alumni, and top prospects from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Sunday.

Fans can stop by the Atlanta Braves Photo Station to pose for photos with Braves players, coaches, alumni, and top prospects.
Tickets for the event are $12 in advance at $15 for walk-ups.