the seller is 877redsox9. this my email:
i received the bat today but nowhere in the description does it say it has "deadwood on the barrel". i am not very happy about the fact that this info was not disclosed in the auction. if i knew it was like this i would not have bid on it. if you do not know what that is i can email you a pic of what i am talking about.
can i get a full refund on it, being now that i have to pay to send it back? thanks.
his response:
hi,
i do not recall dead wood on that bat. i recall some grain seperation from use. please return the bat and i will refund the sum of $24.38, less a $10% service fee of $2.43 for a total refund of $21.95! you will not get shipping refunded. please make sure the bat is packaged safely and securly as it was when you received it, please use priority mail with signature confirmation, as this is required by paypal if you wish to open a dispute. i will sell it to the nice young man who politely asked about it.

ron.
my response:
ron;
it is the same thing. in which case, that is not disclosed anywhere in the item description. i can't ship it back for free so i am not going to be out of shipping twice? it is a mistake on your part for not describing the item correctly and now i have to pay for it? and you want an additional 10% too? that is not ligit.
his:
hi,
we do not refund shipping! that is the way it is. if you do not like it, file a paypal complaint. of course, they do not require me to refund shipping either. so, you can either file a complaint with paypal, ship the item back, with signature confirmation, as they will require you to do-- as i have just gone through the process, and pay the 8.90 plus $2.10 for the signature confirmation for a total of $11. i will wave the restocking fee. you will be getting back the $24.38. since you are spending $11 on sending it back, you will be netting $13.38. if this is not to your liking, tough!!! file the complaint!!! i have never seen anyone be as much of a pain in the ass as you are being over a $25 bat!!! my god, loosen the purse strings and live a little! or, go ahead, file a complaint, and enjoy the early bird special with the $13.38 you will get out of it! at this point, i do not care. i am blocking you from my next bat listings as your business is not worth the pain in the ass that you will surely be! we got that bat out to you in a blizzard because you were a grumpy asshole when my wife simply asked you a question! now you are being a dick about a frickin 25$ bat??? go fuck yourself!

ron.
what a moron. i don't have time to deal with people like this.