Picked up this turn of century uniform earlier in the week. It arrived today and I’m pretty excited about it. It’s a Peerless brand and I am dating it c. 1905 based on all the features. I also have a Peerless catalog from 1905. It’s a small size, probably youth, but it’s still very desirable for me. It has some great features, and some features I don’t currently have in my uni collection. I believe the E. & M. stands for East Moline, ILL.

- Full Collar
- Full Length Sleeves (rare) (I have full collar unis, and I have a full length sleeve unis, but I don’t have the combination of full collar and full length sleeves)
- Quilted padded pants
- Web Belt
- Peerless brand, also know as “Ratsch’s Peerless” (rare and desirable)

http://www.geocities.com/vintagespor...erlessUni.html

The seller had no idea what she had. The auction description was poor and the pictures were terrible. There wasn’t even a picture that showed the jersey clearly. I was hoping it would go pretty much unnoticed, but some people did find it and I ended up paying $480. I feel it could have gone much higher with a better auction. The seller was so shocked at how high it did go that she didn’t even charge me for shipping and insurance!!

-Joe