Ok so i have made a couple of posts about the new A-rod game used bat that i bought. Well i was looking at it closer and i noticed on the knob you can see a faded number. I cant really tell what number it is, but its either 14,24 or 44. And then you can see where it was covered up with a black marker. Also throughout the bat there's little paint cipping which some one has also painted over with a black marker. I know the seller did not do any of this because i found the same bat in a lelands auction back in 2005. And they said nothing about the faded number on the knob. Now the reason im telling you guys this is because im not very satisfied with the bat and in his auction listing he wrote that he gives a 3-day satisfaction return policy minus shipping, but after a email to him he told me no. Would do you guys think i should do. Also he included a personal letter of authenticity that states the batboy/team this bat was obtained from but like i said already i found the same bat in a lelands auction. Here is the listing. I know it still may have been used my arod but that number just dont make me happy about it. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=022