Hey all...

So while performing my typical searches for Frank Thomas items for sale I came across the following auction on mlb.com

http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...aunbr=92985882

At first I got excited because it was a Thomas item that was game used...but then when I looked at it I shrugged it off because I already have a Grey Thomas Blue Jays jersey. I looked up the authentication number and it says item was used against the Orioles...great! mine was used against the O's. Its tagging reads "35 07 S2"...hey thats just like MY jersey. WTF

I bought my jersey directly from the Blue Jays, it has a letter on their letterhead and all the same tagging and authentication stickers and the like...I even have the box that it came in. I actually ran to my closet to check on it and make sure that it was still there and that the ex didn't get rid of it, it was

What do you do if you are me? Does anybody have a reliable and fast way to get in touch with MLB.com Auction folks? I am beginning to think that they never actually have the items in there possession when they post these auctions.

I am confused and puzzled...I mean there can only be one S2 jersey with that authentication number right? Has anybody ever run into this before? They ran a Jackie Robinson day jersey from Toronto's game this year and it was signed by Frank Thomas but they said that it was worn by the guy who took #35 after he had left for Oakland.

Any thoughts?

-wade