For 2 days now, all I've seen here is crying and whining about this and that. Why did this person get banned, when is the "for sale" forum coming back, blah blah blah.

For people who dont pay a damn dime to partake in all of this wonderful information that is exchanged here on a daily basis, there sure seems to be some folks who feel that they are entitled to some say in how its run.

I enjoy the benefit of all this free information and I dont piss and moan every other day about things here. I have stuff that I'd love to sell too. When and if the forum comes back, it comes back. If it never comes back, so be it. If they want to charge ebay style fees to use the site, so be it. It costs money to run a website. I know this first hand. I have a forum on my business site and if I make the decision to boot someone, its my decision. If you dont want to pay the fees, start your own website and stick to your "everything is free" platform and see how long that lasts. The comments I've read here lately blasting the owners of this site and calling them greedy and everything else is assinine. I have read things from folks on this site that I would never have known about game used memoribilia. The knowledge that is here is amazing. People should be happy for anything that they have gotten here for free in the past. Be grateful for what you have already been given and stop looking for someone to spoon feed you on their dime for the rest of your lives

If you dont agree with me, fine. Dont bother posting some long winded reply to try to bait me into an argument because I wont respond. I said my peace.