http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....ter/joinleague

Click on Join A Private League.

League ID: 171927
Password: baseball

You have to have a Yahoo! ID to play. If you do not already have one, it is very simple to sign up with Yahoo!

This will be my last post on this topic on the forum until I congratulate the winner at the end of the season. Any future posts about the Game Used Universe Roto league will be posted in the league itself - Not here on these forums.

In the meantime, ONLY TWO TEAMS REMAIN OPEN. Friday around 4PM Pacific I will be closing the league and Yahoo! will automatically draft the league for us. To take one of these two open spots, click the link above and follow my instructions on how to find our private league.

For anyone who has registered, be sure your draft order is set by 4PM tomorrow. If you do not set your draft order, you will have Yahoo!'s pre-set rankings to draft for your team.

Finally, do not post about this here (no one asked me not to post here, I just fingered it would be best to post on the private league from now on) but if you have any questions, feel free to email me at the email address below.