Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: New eBay Fees. Good deal or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    I am actually really excited about this new pricing. I hope I am correct in my thinking....but if you can do a Buy it now or best offer for $.35 then there should be a lot of high end items being put on ebay???

To me I would rather put a good jersey with a $2000 buy it now or best offer, have it on there for 30DAYS....have the control of accepting the price I want, and if it doesnt selll then all I lost was 35 cents

I think for a smaller item, or a really hot in demand item you are probably best do auction style

But I feel you can control your item better and will get way more exposure

This is all assuming you can still do the Best Offer with it

Bill
    Bill, I read your comments and the 30 day thing seemed like a terrific deal so, I tried it again. When I did the 7-day fixed listing, the cost was $1.45 with the extras. When I did the 30-day fixed listing, the listing fees went up to $3.10.

Jim

Banned

Re: New eBay Fees. Good deal or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Bill, I read your comments and the 30 day thing seemed like a terrific deal so, I tried it again. When I did the 7-day fixed listing, the cost was $1.45 with the extras. When I did the 30-day fixed listing, the listing fees went up to $3.10.

Jim
    Jim, extras, such as Sub-Title which usually cost 50-cents for up to 10 days now costs $1.50 for 30 days since it is running three times as long.