Here are the last few things I want to move so if you are interested please email me at tolerjr@yahoo.com. I am also open to trades if you would like.

Chris Parmelee 2008 game used cleats (Twins 1st round draft pick) $50 obo

Shooter Hunt 2008 game used cleats (Twins 1st round draft pick) $50 obo

Estarlin De Los Santos 2008 Beloit Snappers game used helmet (Twins minor leaguer) $50 obo

Ben Sheets signed Highland Mint framed locker room nameplate from 2004 Opening Day and 8x10 $75 obo

Carlos Villanueva signed game used High A Brevard County Manatees jersey $125 obo

Carlos Villanueva signed game used AA Huntsville Stars jersey $125 obo

Carlos Villanueva signed game used Nashville Sounds jersey from 2007 rehab assignment $125 obo

Ryan Dempster game used pitching glove from time with Florida Marlins. Backup glove for Ryan, not much use and is a little broken in $300 obo

Steve Singleton game used fielding glove from 2008. Used between Beloit and Ft Myers in Low A and High A. Signed on the back with season stats and "Game used 2008" inscription $200 obo

Garrett Olsen game used cathing glove from 2008. Used between Beloit and Ft Myers in Low and High A. Signed on the thumb with "2008" inscription $200 obo

Paul Kelly game used glove from 2008. Used while playing in Beloit and Ft Myers. Obtained directly from Paul. Name sewn in thumb. $250 obo

Rich Harden game used Nike glove. Used while in Oakland, one of only 5 gloves for Rich to use in attempt to switch from Wilson. Glove is broken in and has nice use. $offers

Jimmy Rollins signed game used Nike glove. Glove was obtained directly from Jimmy and AWS sports. Signed on the back in silver with moderate use. $offers