Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Mears Auction Story - WOW

I bid on a jersey in the last Mears monthly auction, and when the auction was over I recieved a message that the Jersey thats was in the auction was sold before the auction started... usually I would questions this, but it was a common player and not worth much... I bid $55... Chris from Mears told me I would have a $55 credit for any other of their auctions... I thought that was very cool of them...

so...

I won 2 bats in the monthly Mears auction that just ended... again 2 pretty common players... totalling $110

I recieved the bats today... and the pic below is how they were shipped... WOW... they were packaged like I bought a Mantle rookie or something... they probably spent more on packaging than I bid

they were in a huge box with a ton of packaging... both were in these Mears velvet bags... inside of bat tubes... Awesome...

oh yeah... and did I mention... I HAVEN'T EVEN PAID FOR THEM YET!!!

nothing has made me want to write a check quicker in a long time

With all of the issues I see that everyone has and I have had with other places such as AMI and such... I just had to let everyone know what an incredible experience this was.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com