I have 3 1970's A's jerseys that are questionable one way or another, and I'd like to see if there are any easy ways to determine authenticity. They are:

1. I bought 4 A's jerseys in the 1990s from the 1980 and 1981 seasons. One has the name Cox and the number 19. Jeff Cox was number 19 in 1980 and '81. However, the year tag is 1975. That would make it Campaneris. The tags look right (I have a dozen McAuliffe A's jerseys for the A's), but it seems unlikely anyone would sell a Campaneris jersey as a Jeff Cox jersey. It's size 40, which Campaneris wore sometimes.
2. A 1977 Dick Allen jersey. Tagging looks right, size 42, year tag is 1977 and it is number 60. It has a new looking NOB which says D. Allen. I think his jerseys usually said Wampum instead of Allen. However, that doesn't mean it's not his jersey.
3. 1977 Dock Ellis jersey. It is a 1977 jersey,number 36 with NOB that looks a little off. Tagging looks good, size 44.

I know I can send them in for authentication - I'm looking for any obvious disqualifiers first. Thanks.