Hello Fellow Forum members.

Due to an unexpected emergency or three, I am forced to part with several very recent acquisitions. I have the following items available for purchase.

Adam Jones 2008 SAM Bat - This is a # 10 Adam Jones 2008 Baltimore Orioles game used uncracked bat. It's a Sam SD1 SG1 - 34 inch 31.5 oz. bat, shows good use with tar and lots of ball/seam marks with ink transfers. This bat is filthy with overall use. It is a black SAM unsigned with Adam's number 10 on the knob. The bat comes with an LOA from Ballpark Heroes. I am looking for $295 Shipped. Email me for detailed Pics.

Nolan Reimold 2006 Game Used Minor League bat- LS C271 shows moderate use, bat is splittered but still displays nicely. Bat is all black has several promient ball marks, stitch impressions, no writing on the knob. The bat is cupped and was signed by Nolan in silver paint pen with the inscription game used. The bat comes with an LOA from Locker Room Memorabilia that shows Nolan holding the bat and the LOA is signed by Nolan as well. Great bat by a possible rookie of the year. Asking $175.00 shipped Email me for detailed pics.

Matt Wieters 2009 Game Used Bat LS J129 bat. Bat is 34 inches/32oz flame treated bat with several great ball marks on the barrel and a light to moderate coat of tar on the handle. The date, length and weight are stamped into the knob. Bat is uncracked and unsigned. Asking $395.00 Shipped. Email me for detailed pics.

I will also do a package deal for two of the three or all three bats.

Additionally for sale are a pair of Cal Ripken Jr. Game Used batting gloves with the Rip -8 on the velcro strap on each glove. The gloves show light to moderate overall use, are unsigned and are from the later stages of Cal's career. late 90's. Asking $400 delivered. Email for detailed photos. Legit Ripken gloves are nearly impossible to find. These come from my personal collection but the bills are piling up. For anyone interested in Ripken items let me know as I am moving some other non-game used signed balls, and a game used P72 bat.

My email is brettherman2131@hotmail.com