Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 106 of 190 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    Thanks, and yeah, he was a split second away from getting Tebow. I have a ton of Urlacher photos and more from that game and others. If you're interested in seeing more, I'll post them in my photobucket and send you a link. Let me know
    I may end up having to take you up on that offer kind sir. Thanks

Oh man, that's hysterical.
    Maybe when I get to hell they'll give me my hair back. Those days were a big part of why I'm gonna end up in hell.

The "Greeter Seat"......Bwahahaha!!!! Duly appointed, my friend!

[QUOTE=BU54CB;278666]I know this isn't game used, but its Bears related and could be used to photo match.

Went to the Broncos game, it was a great time until about 5 minutes left. The stadium was great, the fans were good too, not too abusive to the Bears fans. We sat at about the 50 yard line, 12 rows up. Here's a few of the many photos I took, although these are saved in lower res, I have plenty of high res photos.

Any chance you have any more photos of Nick Roach from that game? Roach promised me his cleats from his next game....low in behold after Sunday's game at Denver I got this bad boys in the mail:

I'd love to see if I can photo match them, but can't find any shots of Nick from that Denver game. Thanks!

-Desi

Sorry, messed up trying to quote your post......any more pics of Roach, specifically his cleats from the Denver game?

Desi, that's a sweet pair of cleats. And no better way to get 'em either. Congratulations! Shoot me an email and I'll send you a long list of websites for photomatching. You can usually find what you're looking for using thie list.

rickdrums99 at yahoo dot com

(spelled out so as not to attract the bots)

Ron, amazing stuff. Two pink patch jerseys??? TWO?? Seriously?
    Damn, I need to go back to collecting Hot Wheels, you guys are killin' me!

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    I may end up having to take you up on that offer kind sir. Thanks
    No problem, not all my photos are that close up though, but I do have some good ones.

[quote=Desi;278686]
    Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    I know this isn't game used, but its Bears related and could be used to photo match.

Went to the Broncos game, it was a great time until about 5 minutes left. The stadium was great, the fans were good too, not too abusive to the Bears fans. We sat at about the 50 yard line, 12 rows up. Here's a few of the many photos I took, although these are saved in lower res, I have plenty of high res photos.

Any chance you have any more photos of Nick Roach from that game? Roach promised me his cleats from his next game....low in behold after Sunday's game at Denver I got this bad boys in the mail:

I'd love to see if I can photo match them, but can't find any shots of Nick from that Denver game. Thanks!

-Desi
    I have at least one photo that you can use as a style match, his shoes are taped, but in your photos, looks like you can tell where the tape was, no? Shoot me your email and you can take a look. I'll see if I have more I can share. My email is jimotzko at yahoo dot com.

Here are my 2 newest pickups. Henry Melton's alt gamer used against the Packers and Lions. He had a sack in both games. Also, nabbed me a pair of game issue turf shoes signed by Roberto Garza.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Good stuff Scott! Love the Garza turfs!

Got hooked up with another pair of cleats, this time from Amobi Okoye! No idea if they are game used or practice used, but they have some nice use to them:

-Desi

Banned

I know this shirts already been posted..just last week. but i gotta give 34swtns his props man..sweet deal on the only available hester td shirt that i know of. hester himself probs wants this one back!

from chicago tribune:
    January 03, 2010|By Vaughn McClure, Tribune reporter
    Whenever Devin Hester needs a little reminder of his dynamic return ability, he flips on the video of his 97-yard kickoff runback against the Lions in 2007.
    "It was kind of like ... there was a certain return we had, but I went another way, kind of created, and then broke a couple of tackles," Hester said. "I have to find myself, get back into that rhythm where one guy is not going to bring you down."
    Attached Images Attached Images