Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: film worn jerseys

Premeire Props is a very reputable site/dealer they are usually contracted/affiliated with the movie wardrobe companies that provide for the actual movies and sell there items via there website and/or ebay.

As stated an LOA is only worth an LOA but Premierie Props in most cases will state what the item actually is on the LOA.
    Example.
    If it was the actual item worn by said actor.
    If it was an item worn by the stunt double.
    If it was a back up item.

If it was the actual worn item they will usually post a picture or state the scene it was used in.

I have purchased from them before and never been happier with the products I recieved.

thanks again Larry, I will take a look at your site.

suave do you happen to have a photo or sample of how the Premiere Props LOA looks like, do they have holograms like with sports LOA? Also were you able to photomatch your pieces to the film's? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Premeire Props is a very reputable site/dealer they are usually contracted/affiliated with the movie wardrobe companies that provide for the actual movies and sell there items via there website and/or ebay.

As stated an LOA is only worth an LOA but Premierie Props in most cases will state what the item actually is on the LOA.
    Example.
    If it was the actual item worn by said actor.
    If it was an item worn by the stunt double.
    If it was a back up item.

If it was the actual worn item they will usually post a picture or state the scene it was used in.

I have purchased from them before and never been happier with the products I recieved.
    Thanks for the recommendation...I'll have to check out their stuff.