Allright so my Wife sold a lot of Vintage high end Barbies and clothes for a about a grand on ebay. I saw what she shipped we know we shipped her everything she won and everything was perfect. She shipped it out and it arrived 2 days later (usps confirmation). The buyer just opened a paypal dispute (about a month later) saying she didn't recieve what she ordered that all the Barbies have green on them and that NO clothes where in the package. Obviously the buyer is switching out the good Barbies and throwing in the crap ones. The buyer just sold on Jan 6th a bunch of the clothes that my Wife had sent her. This lady is a scam. We called her last night she said that she JUST opened the package yesterday and that she shipped the package back in the morning and she denied everything saying we will let paypal decide.

I feel like our hands are tied. Anyone who uses ebay/paypal knows that the BUYER has 100% protection.

So how can we prove our case ? I have all the pictures of the auction the lady won. I also have captured the auction she just sold with the clothes in it.

I need your help guys