Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Cleveland Indians Want List (1980-present)

Sorry, I have no idea. I looked throgh images of Spring Training and exhibition games and found none with the number on the front. If I recall correctly the jersey was acquired from the team directly by Howard so that eliminates it being added after the fact and it says "Cleveland" on the front likely eliminating the jersey being a minor league recycled, etc.

I did a brief search to see if the Indians may have worn jerseys with the number on the front for a special event during the season but came up empty there as well but that may be your best bet. I would say salesman's sample but the jersey shows some use. Best of luck in your search!

Do you have any Brad Komminsk Indians jerseys #45 from 1989 that you would like to sell? I am looking for them for him. Barry bgakladd@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by bgakladd View Post
    Do you have any Brad Komminsk Indians jerseys #45 from 1989 that you would like to sell? I am looking for them for him. Barry bgakladd@aol.com
    Sorry to say no Komminsk jerseys in my collection, though I would love to have one. I will certainly let you know if I ever come across one.