From the early to mid 1950's. My parents are from Cleveland, and my grandfather was a cop - and worked security at Municipal stadium...and knew Mike Garcia apparently.

Anyway, one of the balls looks like it is 'stamped' with facsimilie sigs. Did they make those back then? It's got Al Lopez, Feller, Wynn, etc. (First Question)

The other one is unquestionably the real deal - likely a 1954 era team signed ball...it's got Feller (the only sig in blue), Luke Easter, Larry Doby, Bo Strickland, Flip Rosen - and many others. I am not sure if it was an actual team signed ball, or it was a collection of sigs over a couple of years. I will load photos later when I get home. I am looking to have my non-bat related stuff insured and am interested in approx. value (Second question)

After my Grandparents died, I got some really cool stuff from the 1948 WS (the last one the Indians won) - A program from the series, two MINT ticket stubs - and a pennant...which I gave to a relative. Not sure what to do with it yet since I am a Cardinals collector, so it sits in a safe for the time being.

Baseball was the LEAST of Grandpa's collectibles though. He was a Peal Harbor survivor, and his war medals and WW2 treasures are the tops.