Here is the auction in question:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Dwyane...item3a58a43dce

I have seen this jersey on eBay a few times and I believe it is the same jersey I was offered a few months ago. The problem is that it does not have the XX (20) patch on the left shoulder. I asked the seller about this and he said that there was no evidence of a patch being removed, either (even if there had been, this also would have been unusual as the Heat do not generally recycle jerseys in that fashion). I checked photos of D-Wade in all of the games on Getty for the 2007-2008 season and it appears that, including the pre-season, he/they wore these patches in every game. The seller told me that he got it from a good source before the end of the 07-08 season, so that rules out the possibility of it being a carry-over that was used in 08-09. What am I missing here? I don't want to jump the gun on this jersey or the seller, but I am perplexed as to how this jersey could have been game worn by D-Wade. Any thoughts?

As an aside, I am always looking to add to my D-Wade PC. Email is below. Thanks.