Over the past two months, I've been "prospecting" the board and reading and enjoying the [positive] interaction as well as the extreme sense of knowledge on this board, and finally decided to jump aboard and hope to be an asset and contribute to this very interesting message board.

About me - My name is Preston and I'm from Nashville. I hold a masters in sports administration from Belmont University and undergrad in journalism (also from Belmont), but currently am a P.I. I started collecting actual game used ITEMS a few years ago, starting with getting Titans players' gloves at training camp. It escalated into getting tight with a couple players and getting jerseys as well as purchasing a few jerseys before finding (after much searching) some game worn Memphis tigers basketball jerseys, as well as some shoes worn in the championship game v. Kansas. My seats at the Titans stadium give me a great opportunity to add to my collection with each home game (2nd row by visitors tunnel).

In addition to collecting Tigers basketball game used items and Titans jerseys/gloves/etc, I also enjoy collecting game worn fielding gloves (only have one in my collection--Rafael Furcal--), Ben Johnson game used items (former Mets, Padres and Cardinals OF and personal friend), as well as random game used items - I've got over 150 game worn gloves I've received either at training camp, after a game or doing minor league baseball (batting gloves) and I know exactly who every glove belongs to and the exact date I got them (completely OCD I know...lol). Also I collect cards and have cards valued anything from .10 cents to a couple grand, and love getting mini helmets, baseballs etc signed in person.

anyway, I look forward to contributing to the MB and learning more, and getting to know some other collectors.