***MODERATOR NOTE- THIS THREAD BEGAN AS A "FOR SALE" THREAD. I HAVE MOVED IT TO GAME USED DISCUSSION SINCE THERE IS GOOD INFO HERE. THE ORIGINAL POST CAN BE RE-POSTED ON THE FOR SALE THREAD***

First a quick introduction.

My name is Brad Shafran and I work at a NY auction house with a specialization in Presidential autographs. I also have my own site: www.shafrancollectibles.com where I sell a variety of autographs and memorabilia.

I do not have much by way of game worn items up on my site right now, but will gladly offer a 10% discount on any items on the site to anyone from this Forum. Please just e-mail me rather than using my online checkout system.

Also, I am pleased to offer the following NY Yankees game worn jerseys, all with Steiner Sports certification. Pictures gladly provided to anyone interested (they should all be on the site by the end of the week, I hope).

Shipping will be $10 within the Continental USA but if you purchase 2 or more jerseys, I will pick up the shipping. Paypal, checks or money orders gladly accepted.

'05 Rey Sanchez Home - #26 - $285
'95 Bob Wickman Road - tagged "Wickman-95" at bottom - #27 - $350
1996 Melido Perez Road - #33 - tagged "Perez 96" at bottom - $300 (patches removed)
1991 Matt Nokes Home - #38 - tagged "Nokes 91 2" in collar - $325
'97 Jim Mecir Home - #54 - tagged "Mecir 97" at bottom - $285

Feel free to e-mail brad@shafrancollectibles.com with any questions