Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Which NFL Team Do You Think Needs A Makeover The Most?

Ah yes. I did see that before. It is definitely a good concept. Might have been a pain to make. I prefer the revamped Dolphin from 97-present, but it would be nice to see a throwback once in a while

Browns REALLY need an update. And I really hate the current Bengals uniforms, they need to tone it down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by punch View Post
    Browns REALLY need an update. And I really hate the current Bengals uniforms, they need to tone it down a bit.
    The Browns Unis are perfect, Thank you.

Being a long-time Patriots fan (since 1976), I'd love to see them go back to the 1989 era with the hiking minuteman helmets and red masks. I thought the white jerseys with "UCLA stripes" and red pants were very cool.

Like to see Buffalo simplify things and go back to the 1970s look with white helmets and blue masks. Their current throwbacks are pretty cool.

Having lived in Dallas all my life, I think the Jerry Jones era Cowboys uniforms are pretty bad. None of the blues match at all. The blue on the home white jersey is much lighter than it was in the 1960s-70, when it was more of a dark royal, and the road uniform doesn't match the home (mirror image) as most teams do. Dallas needs to wear the pre-1980 dark royal jerseys, and also in the age of Pantone colors, they need to match the pant color with the helmet color. That's just visually poor.

I thought Cleveland had a good look in the Brian Sipe era when they wore orange pants that matched the helmets (stripes, color, etc.) and the white facemasks. The current "throwback" look with the gray masks just aren't as good, no disrespect to any Browns fan.

The thing I don't like about the Saints is that the stripes on their pants do not match the stripes on their helmets. They had a pretty decent look going in the Hank Stramm era. All NFL teams should have pants with stripes, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayworld View Post
    Being a long-time Patriots fan (since 1976), I'd love to see them go back to the 1989 era with the hiking minuteman helmets and red masks. I thought the white jerseys with "UCLA stripes" and red pants were very cool.

Like to see Buffalo simplify things and go back to the 1970s look with white helmets and blue masks. Their current throwbacks are pretty cool.

Having lived in Dallas all my life, I think the Jerry Jones era Cowboys uniforms are pretty bad. None of the blues match at all. The blue on the home white jersey is much lighter than it was in the 1960s-70, when it was more of a dark royal, and the road uniform doesn't match the home (mirror image) as most teams do. Dallas needs to wear the pre-1980 dark royal jerseys, and also in the age of Pantone colors, they need to match the pant color with the helmet color. That's just visually poor.

I thought Cleveland had a good look in the Brian Sipe era when they wore orange pants that matched the helmets (stripes, color, etc.) and the white facemasks. The current "throwback" look with the gray masks just aren't as good, no disrespect to any Browns fan.

The thing I don't like about the Saints is that the stripes on their pants do not match the stripes on their helmets. They had a pretty decent look going in the Hank Stramm era. All NFL teams should have pants with stripes, IMHO.
    Being a Fins fan, I can't stand the Patriots but I love the throwbacks. I think they look so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by cledawgs View Post
    The Browns Unis are perfect, Thank you.
    Gotta disagree man!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    Gotta disagree man!
    Okay......wanted all your ulgy Browns Unis......sell them to me!