Greetings everybody. I’m new here, but hardly a new collector of game used items. I found the site while trying to find examples to photo match this Pujols item on eBay that I just won. Since I discovered the site, I figured that I would join, and I plan on doing the full subscription here very soon.

Anyway, back to this Pujols thing. The listing just ended and IF this is real … I JUST LANDED THE PUJOLS STEAL OF THE CENTURY I think.

The only reason I placed a bid is because I was able to find examples of Pujols game used hat with the 5 written in the same place and same way under the bill. Based on that, this was worth the shot.

If there are any Pujols collectors out there, please let me know what you think. I’m going to continue to do my homework on this and authenticate this. For the price, it’s well worth the shot that this is legit. My fingers are crossed that it is. I’m more of a hockey jersey collector, so I am not up to snuff on New Era models and years of manufacturing and things, but I figured that this was a once in a lifetime kinda shot … so I went for it. For less that $60 delivered this may be as close as I’ll ever get to winning the lottery.

If this is real, I can’t even calculate a price on this thing … FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Anyway, here is the listing ….

2006 Albert Pujols Cardinals Game Used Worn WS Hat! NR! – ITEM # 260604573763

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...T#ht_500wt_928

Now, somebody please confirm this and tell me that I just added an incredible piece to my personal collection. If this is legit … I will freak out! Literally. Lol

PS: For the purpose of other members, I am a HUGE Pittsburgh Penguins & Pirates collector. If there are any other Yinzers or WVU folks on here, please say hello! Thanks.