Here is a ‘general list’ of items that I collect and that I am keeping an eye out for (esp if the price is rightl; I like good deals). In no particular order …

NHL/Hockey:

Pittsburgh Penguins: Game Used jerseys mainly (long list). I am looking for a nice Ryan Malone jersey
WBS Penguins: I am really looking for a #32 Alexandre Mathieu jersey from the early Baby Pens era.
Wheeling Nailers: Again, Gamers mainly, although I have a large collection of these.
Riley Cote (Flyers) Game Used helmet, jersey, or stick
Other than these, I am open to most any good deal out there. Sometimes the extra jerseys that you don’t need wind up as a nice trade partner for the ones you do need.

MLB/Baseball:

Pittsburgh Pirates: Game Used jerseys, hats, and bats. I am collecting Paul Maholm as well.
- Joe Pettini; I have several St. Louis Cardinals jerseys, but if I could ever find a bat or jersey, I’d be thrilled. I missed out on a rare Joe Pettini SF Giants bat back in early 2009. I checked after I got back from a vacation if any Pettini items had sold and sure enough the only bat that I have seen sold for a whopping $10 on eBay and I missed it.
- John Kruk; ANYTHING
- Scott Bullett; Anything

NFL/Football:

Pittsburgh Steelers; Jerseys, and whatever else.

West Virginia Mountaineers:

1) Any WVU jerseys, balls, helmets, etc from football (even Senior Bowl jerseys and I have a few too)
2) Any NFL related items from WVU players; jerseys, gloves, whatever
3) Any MLB related items from WVU players; looking for a nice/cheap bat and/or jersey from Scott Seabol or Dustin Nippert
4) Any NBA jerseys from the few Mountaineers in the Association; I have a nice Joe Alexander Bulls gamer already, but always looking for oddball stuff.
Some of the WVU alumni are; Marc Bulger, Amos Zereoue, Mike Logan, Jerry Porter, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Darryl Talley, Renaldo Turnbull, Jerry West, John Thornton, Lance Frazier, James Jett, Adrian Murrell, and many more. A complete list of WVU football players can be found here …. http://www.wvustats.com/football/pro.php?team_id=308

Last but not least …. West Virginia & Western PA native athletes: Jerseys, bats, helmets … whatever, if the player is from Western PA or WVA I’m into it.

So, if you happen to have anything that you think that I may like or can use, please feel free to send me PM or add to the thread. Photo’s and any relevant information would be appreciated. Thanks!