Ok, So I have a limited knowledge and experience with MLB Authentic Jerseys. I have a few myself that I bought from mlb.com. Once a while I'll browse around ebay and see what deals there are and such. It makes me mad to see the amount of fakes that are flooded on ebay. Just can't stand them.

I have a few questions I wanted to ask you fellow experts or those with more game used/authentic experience than me.

1. About Authentic jerseys, nothing game used. Basically I can tell in person/with adequate photos (if online) whether or not a jersey is authentic or not. What came across my mind is a while ago I read something on this board about like a 3rd party that stitches lettering (numbers and nameplates on authentic jerseys), is this true? So Lets say someone buys a blank Authentic Jersey and gets a number and nameplate sewn on thru a 3rd party. Do you consider the entire jersey to be an "Authentic one"
When I buy a jersey, I goto mlb.com and get the authentic there because I sometimes can't get over the fact that a third party does lettering and numbers sometimes. Is this very common and how does the quality compare to something bought from mlb.com/straight from the team?

2. Majestic BP Jerseys. I'm looking to buy a BP jersey to wear around and have come across some cheap ones on ebay. The jerseys only have numbers on them due to the team styles. Do these BP jerseys also have corresponding 6200/0062 tagging on them? What I'm trying to distinguish is how can I tell the difference between a game worn/issued BP jersey from a retail one that had the numbers done from a third party. Are there different jock tags/special tags for team issued and retail jerseys?

3. About Game Used/team Issued jersey.
Basically, I only know about the codes on the tags to tell whether or not its retail or team issued. something like 6200 is retail and 0062 is team issued right? Anything else subtle besides the obvious tagging for GU items.