When I researched the TBTC jerseys that the Braves wore in 2002, I came across the following. If you have documented proof that any of these notes are wrong, incomplete or partially correct, please post here. If you agree, please post your photographic proof. The seller of the Chipper jersey on eBay was notified of my findings very politely to which he responded by changing the wording in his listing to dispute me. Contrary to his myopic belief, Mitchell and Ness DID in fact issue store bought authentics from these games. (I've seen them for sale previously, still waiting to hear back from M&N to verify when and where.) So to date, here are the details I have verified:

1) They were worn against the Baltimore Orioles.
2) Both a White and a Blue jersey were worn.
3) The Blue ones were marketed and sold through the Orioles
4) ALL had MLB holograms.
5) They were made by Mitchell and Ness.
6) Each was tagged in the collar with the size.
7) Below the jock tag was a white felt patch that said "July 2002"

Now, here is a ridiculously low priced jersey on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHIPPER-JONES-MI...item45f3e0b078

Notice that the size tag is missing, there is no July 2002 patch and no MLB Hologram. When I sent him the details above, he added to the item when he relisted: "These were never ever made available to the public"

He's wrong. When M&N confirms when and where I will email him and post here. So does anyone else have something to add?