With the Fightin's in the midst of their annual September hot streak on the way to the playoffs,I figure this post is somewhat overdue...Let's see some Phillies stuff!!

Game used lineup card from my oldest daughter's 1st game in '05..unfortunately,a Phillies loss-but featuring a Griffey HR and a young guy named Howard before becoming '06 ROY..

Game used bats of each Phillie who started in the above game:Rollins,Polanco,Burrell,Abreu,Utley,Michaels, Bell,Lieberthal,Lieber..

Game used bats of each Phillie who started in my youngest daughter's 1st game in '07 (still need Rollins,Werth,and the IMPOSSIBLE Jamie Moyer):Utley,Howard,Rowand,Victorino,Ruiz,Nunez..

The Phanatic,standing guard..

Some Phan Phavorites....Fasano,Hamels,Johnstone (not a Phillies-era bat,but who doesn't love the Moon Man)..and Bob Molinaro (again,not Phillies-era,but difficult to find ,and I had to have one of his bats since his cousin Dennis was my high school algebra teacher in Newark in the '80's-man we used to get on him about just being a "lowly teacher" while his cousin was in MLB!)..

The greatest Phillie of them all...

Veteran's Stadium seats with GU bases from Father's Day '06 and '03 Vet Final Season..

Veteran's Stadium Final Season club-level seat...

Let's see some more!
Joe