Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Criminal charges filed in Favre memorabilia investigation

If Radtke were involved, perhaps he might go after whomever was selling the Falcons Vick jersey in Historic Auctions which was dated 1/1/06 when he had the same one from Vick in his possession

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ighlight=radke

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    If Radtke were involved, perhaps he might go after whomever was selling the Falcons Vick jersey in Historic Auctions which was dated 1/1/06 when he had the same one from Vick in his possession
    Eric
    I have no personal knowledge of Vick's jersey habits, but there are players that change jerseys at Halftime. Could it be possible that he wore more than 1 jersey per game.

We all remember when Palmeiro did this with his jerseys.

radtke

Re: Historic Auctions Update
    To Whitney and all Collectors interested in the Michael Vick Game Used items in Historic Auctions:

The Michael Vick Helmet and Jersey in the Historic Auctions is a fake. We are not angry at Michael because we have photo matched the jersey to Getty Images view image #'s 56509744 and 56509725. We posted the jersey on Ebay for you to view item #8832340689. We have nothing to hide. Who do you trust Michael Vick or a "rock solid source"? Mike personally gave the jersey and the helmet to us, signed and dated both with a photo of him holding them up, and signed a letter stating their HIS items. I think I would trust Michael and Getty before purchasing from someone who uses an "impeccable source" as an authenticator. I feel sorry for the people who are going to get ripped off by these fakes.