Hey guys,

Ive had some problems recently with game used items I have purchased being uncared for neglected while being shipped to me (whether its third party carrier or person to person).

The first, was my previous 2010 Albert Pujols Game Used bat. Was sent in the mail with just the bat and peanuts. They stuck to the mid section of the bat, which I had to pick off for about 4 hours and eventually sent back... (it turned out to be the best bat they had). So now im stuck with a decent Pujols, about a ton of cash and the company looks at me like I should fine with it.

The second, was when I bought a certain bat, the seller while walking to bring it to me (wasnt a third party seller, he was with the team), was swinging it, knocking the head of the bat on the cement, kicking it off his foot... I just was amazed that someone would do this right in front of my face.

Anyways, I would like to hear some stories, or just find out that Im not a lone in this, Ive talked to several forum members about it. Just wanted to hear some thoughts.

-Tony