Ebay does not police their members very well this is obvious.So i call on everyone here to call out the fakes on this board.You guys are doing this already but it needs to be done more!Game used and especially autographs.We have succeeded in getting that guy to remove the bogus Ruth ball,Jordan jerseys,and Ted Williams jersey.Thats big!But for every one we get off there are 10,000 fakes.This is a goddamn shame.So i of you all to take a few extra minutes to report these frauds on this board.Enough debate about items you may deem fraudulent could lead to getting these items removed and the sellers looking over there shoulder.Now remember some people may not realize they are selling fakes so you can not accuse them of wrongdoing only let them know that the item is bad.If it becomes a pattern with a certain seller(like the guy with the horrible Ruth ball) then action can be taken.I personally believe that it has somewhat become the responsibility of this sites members to keep an eye out.Even if only to protect fellow members.Maybe their should be another forum to debate bogus items?Although the repercussions of calling out the occasional legit item could be bad i believe it is worth it to get as many fakes as possible.Thoughts?
jon